Monday, December 14, 2009

HAAPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME ! :)

Ok! Without wasting much time let quickly share with you my birthday wishlist! :P
NO NO! I ain't so cruel :D And the space in this post won't be enough to mention things I want on this day ;) yeah I agree I am demanding and materialtic too! :P Atleast being honest ;)

Was wondering round the year what was so special about the 18th birthday? Yeah ok there is the whole LEGALIZING of ALL your activites. But why so much fuss? You learn to drive but there are restrictions put by your parents! Your are eligible to vote but you hardly care.

As I have been cursed to fall ill at wrong times. I am horribly stuck at home due to sickness :( with bad cold and practically no voice to talk.

P.S But no worries! Planning to watch new moon again with a friend coz I am yet to decide who was hotter edward or jacob? ;P

12 comments:

  1. Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day!!!
    God Bless You!!
    Have Fun!!
    Take Care!!
    Enjooyyy!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers!!
    :-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a very Happy 18th Birthday Neha :)

    Wow what a wonderful utilization of time at home making big decisions (he.he.he)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neha lots of women never tell their age in public,Of course you are just 18 so would feel that. Teenage is very exciting just done away with mine not long back enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand wishes for your 18th birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a great day and congratulations upon getting the freedom (or as you put, LEGALIZING of ALL your activites) :-)

    Btw, this template perfectly suits your blog title... Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.

    Good luck and keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated birthday wishes.. Glad to find another Sagittarian... :)

    u can visit my blog at http://deepak3565.blogspot.com

    Cheers
    Deepak

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very belated Happy Bday wishes to you. Sorry Hun i somehow seem to have missed your post. I hope you had a great bday and yeah there is an award for u in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very very happy birthday !

    your gift is waiting on my blog !

    check out !

    god bless !

    ReplyDelete
  10. forgot!! i was the last to wish yu :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Firstly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    hopping over from sidoscope-would definately love to visit more,hence new follower.
    About being 18 thing?Nope.Doesn't change a thing.I'm almost 20,had high hopes of reaching that magical age,yet I still had a 7pm curfew,8 hours studying and no bf's restrictions hehe.G'luck with the legalizing :)
    About New Moon-I'd say JACOB!Edward looked like an impoverished hyena :( disapointed.sighs.
    Enjoy your day!
    -Sweta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wanna be 18 till I die!!! :)
    Belated birthday wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete